As we update, improve and expand the Services, this Policy may change, so please refer back to it periodically. By using the Site or the Services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
The Company respects the privacy of its Users and is committed to protect it in all respects. The information about the User as collected by the Company is: (a) information supplied by Users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation; and (c) information collected from any other source (collectively referred to as “Information”).
1. INFORMATION RECEIVED, COLLECTED AND STORED BY THE COMPANY / INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY USERS
• Registration Data: To avail certain Sites / Services on our websites, Users are required to provide certain information for the registration process that may include but not limited to :- a) your name , b) contact number and email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code , f) credit card or debit card details g) medical records and history h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the Users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience. When you register using your other accounts like on Facebook, Twitter, Gmail etc. we shall retrieve information from such accounts to continue to interact with you and to continue providing the Services.
• Voluntary Information: We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, comments, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or any communications with us.
• All required information is service dependent and the Company may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
• Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, any rules made there under or any other law for the time being in force.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED / TRACKED WHILE NAVIGATION
• COOKIES: To improve the responsiveness of the Site for our Users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a user identification (User ID) to understand the User’s individual interests using the identified computer or device. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer / device. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalised Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive or device. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
• Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. We receive and store certain types of Information whenever you interact with us via Site or Service though your computer/laptop/netbook or mobile/tablet/pad/handheld device etc. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our Users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
• Opting Out: If a User opts out using the Ads Settings, the unique DoubleClick cookie ID on the User’s browser is overwritten with the phrase “OPT_OUT”. Because there is no longer a unique cookie ID, the opt-out cookie can’t be associated with a particular browser.
• Log File Information: We automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, mobile number, including your IP address, when you visit our site, application or service. Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the pages you view. We automatically receive and log information from your browser, including your IP address, your computer’s name, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed. We may also collect log information from your device, including your location, IP address, your device’s name, device’s serial number or unique identification number (e.g.. UDiD on your iOS device), your device operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed etc.
• Clear GIFs: We may use “clear GIFs” (Web Beacons) to track the online usage patterns of our Users in an anonymous manner, without personally identifying the User. We may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our Users to track which emails are opened by recipients. We use this information to inter-alia deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our Sites or Service to the interests of our Users, to measure traffic within our Sites to improve the quality, functionality and interactivity of our Sites and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our Users come without personally identifying the Users
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
• We may receive information about you from other sources, add it to our account information and treat it in accordance with this Policy. If you provide information to the platform provider or other partner, whom we provide services, your account information and order information may be passed on to us.
• Demographic and other information: We may reference other sources of demographic and other information in order to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions. We use Google Analytics, among others, to track the user behavior on our Sites. Google Analytics specifically has been enabled to support display advertising towards helping us gain understanding of our Users’ demographics and interests. The reports are anonymous and cannot be associated with any individual personally identifiable information that you may have shared with us. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings options provided by Google.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY SITES / AD SERVERS
• When we present information to our advertisers — to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our website — it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site. When you register with the Site, we contact you from time to time about updation of your content to provide the users such features that we believe may benefit you. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Sites. These companies may use Information (excluding your name, address, email address or telephone number or other personally identifiable information) about your visits to this and other websites or application, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
• We do not provide any personally identifiable information to third party websites / advertisers / ad-servers without your consent.
INFORMATION USE BY THE COMPANY
• The information as supplied by the Users enables us to improve the Services and provide you the most user-friendly experience. In some cases/provision of certain service(s) or utility(ies), we may require your contact address as well. All required Information is service dependent and the Company may use the above said User Information to, maintain, protect, and improve the Services (including advertising and personalisation on the Sites) and for developing new services. We may also use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages about our Services and/or such additional updates and features about third parties products and services with an option to subscribe / unsubscribe (where feasible). We may, however, use your email address for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes, for customer service purposes, billing, etc.).
• Any personally identifiable information provided by you will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and / or accessible in the public domain like any comments, messages, blogs, scribbles available on social platforms like Facebook, twitter etc.
• Any information posted/uploaded/conveyed/communicated by Users on the public sections of the Sites becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Policy.
• In case you choose to decline to submit personally identifiable information on the Sites, we may not be able to provide certain services on the Sites to you. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the same at the time of opening your account. In any case, we will not be liable and or responsible for the denial of certain services to you for lack of you providing the necessary personal information.
• When you register with the Sites or Services, we contact you from time to time about updating of your personal information to provide the Users such features that we believe may benefit / interest you.
• The Company shares the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances
a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms or for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
c) The Company may present Information to our advertisers and third parties – to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our Sites – however it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site.
d) The Company may share your Information regarding your activities on Sites with third party social websites to populate your social wall that is visible to other people however you will have an option to set your privacy settings, where you can decide what you would like to share or not to share with others.
e) We may share your Information to enforce or protect our rights or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing Information of User(s) is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or our Sites, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
• When you use the Site or Services, we make good faith efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services and storage requirements under applicable law, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
• We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
• All information gathered by Company is securely stored within the Company controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
• We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you
UPDATES AND CHANGES
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
• Any complaints or request or concerns with regards to use, processing or disclosure of information provided by you or breach of these terms may be taken up with the designated grievance redressal officer as mentioned below via post or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Grievance Redressal Officer: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to.
Grievance Redressal Incharge-
Name: Chandan Singh
Sector 81, Gurgaon-122022
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
a) Identification of the information provided by you.
b) Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information.
c) Your address, telephone number or e-mail address.
e) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be.
f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
The Company may reach out to you to confirm or discuss certain details about your complaint and issues raised.
The Company shall not be responsible for any communication, if addressed, to any non-designated person in this regard.
You may also contact us in case you have any questions / suggestions about the Policy using the contact information mentioned above.